Nov 21, 2012

Wednesday written by Caitlin Pyles

Wow, I can't believe it's Wednesday!. We have been here for four amazing days, making new friends, doing a bunch of jobs, taking pictures, distributing food, just having an amazing week. Today we got so much done. Darby, Regina, and I all finished the scarves some girls made on Monday. Deb, Shelly, Luke G. Lisa, and a friend that we like to call "Ro Ro" all went to a village and did things like taking blood pressures, seeing babies, and just interacting with all the people. John, Keith, Clay, Luke, Mr.Gallo, Mr. Doane all worked on the high school: cutting wood, carrying wood for the tables in the computer lab in the high school "The whole day was constantly moving for me" says Lou W. "Carrying wood and rice." Mrs. Gallo organized the scarf supply closet and taught a scarf painting class. Allison and Allison worked with child sponsorship and worked on the bracelet class.

This week has been great. I was really nervous about this trip and was not sure if I wanted to go. But I'm so glad I did. I get to hang out with kids and bond with the youth group. Its just an amazing experience that everyone deserves to experience!

1 comment:

  1. My Dearest luke & team.. Grace & Peace from the Father of our lord Jesus Christ,
    its Thanksgiving evening & I'm thinking & praying for you all..I really missed you here for Thanksgiving..however..I'm grateful for the work you are all doing for the Kingdom! Please tell Pastor Pierre I send my love & Gratitude! For Calvary's Cause! Your grateful earthly father:)

    ReplyDelete