Nov 23, 2012

Friday written by Jenny Gallo

We are busy packing to come home with very mixed emotions therefore there is not a long blog post tonight. It has been an amazing week. This team has worked, played and prayed was great gusto! We are anxious to see the family members that have supported us for this trip yet it is so hard to leave our brothers and sisters in Christ here in Haiti. Until Darby writes a concluding blog post I will leave you this picture of some of the girls we worked to painting silk scarves...it evokes the joy of the people and their love for the Lord that we experience while we are in Haiti.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Jenny, I'd like to express my love & gratitude for you & your teams wonderful example of Christian service..as I followed your activities thruout this week my Spirit was overwhelmed w/joy & it warmed my heart to see such a positive impact you all made on everyone in Lacroix as well as our youth.."You will Know them by their fruit"(Mat7) Know that you are prayed for daily..lifting you up as you travel home tmrw for Gods hand of care & protection..altho you'll all be returning home to cold weather..I'm confident the WARMTH of His light & love will comfort all of us! Grace & Peace

    ReplyDelete